• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NEED ADVICE on lift

rocklandxjer

NAXJA Forum User
hi iv got a 94 with a rustys 4.5" lift already on, new lower ca's, extended brake lines, t-case drop and i have fallen victim to teh old Just Empty Every Pocket again. i am looking to go up 1.75 with poly spacers and shackles and a shim, but i wanted to know what besides the whole d-shaft thing (which i might just get lenghtened with the 3* or 6* shim instead of slip yoke since no vibes at all even at high speeds and the pockets really are empty) would i need or should i get? i was thinking long arms, but no access to welder anytime soon

if you are going long arms and don't have a welder, you probably aren't the greatest at welding anyways... I would contact TNT and get their long arm upgrade when you do get the cash... you don't wnat to skimp on suspension, brakes, or steering

awesome ill definately look into the tnt kit. Redneckjeeper 94, seems to me like u have the same year, how is ur driveline, do you think shims would correct the angles along with a lengthened driveshaft? cause at 6.25 its goin to be a little more than it is at now (understatement). can i get away with lengthening the drive shaft and no slipyoke elim. i have no vibes at all high speeds or low

Back