• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

York Air Compressor

cracker

NAXJA Forum User
The big daddy of air compressors

8 CFM :shocked:

Used......................$50

No part number

FileHandler.ashx

is the clutch good?

sintax said:
is the clutch good?

Rollins said it was when I bought it from him

gcurtis said:
Just to help the lad out, it is a York 210... that is the largest of the three outputs.

Bump for ya, crackhead.

If it is 8 CFM it will be a 209, the 210s are 10 CFM.

Avery, are you sure it is not 10 CFM? Pretty much every one that I have found in the junk yards are 210s. If you've got an impact and a 5/8" bolt you can pop the clutch of in about 30 second to tell for sure. Look at the bottom of this page, it explains what to look for. http://www.jedi.com/obiwan/jeep/york_id.html

desertjeeper said:
If it is 8 CFM it will be a 209, the 210s are 10 CFM.

Avery, are you sure it is not 10 CFM? Pretty much every one that I have found in the junk yards are 210s. If you've got an impact and a 5/8" bolt you can pop the clutch of in about 30 second to tell for sure. Look at the bottom of this page, it explains what to look for. http://www.jedi.com/obiwan/jeep/york_id.html

Thanks Luther!

Mike told me it was 8 so other than that, I never looked into it more. I didn't even know it was a 209 or a 210 for that matter. I will check the clutch tomorrow if I have time. It was a project that was put on the back burner since day one when I bought it off of Mike.

See that everyone, it is 10 CFM :wave:

-Avery

Got any offers yet? I am thinking if I install a cone filter this unit will fit where the stock air box is. I just have to figure out how to get a belt to it. I would like to discuss this idea with you since you seem to have alot of experience. BTW I got that Chrysler 8.25" from troy and am planning to install it soon.

jeeperjohn said:
Got any offers yet? I am thinking if I install a cone filter this unit will fit where the stock air box is. I just have to figure out how to get a belt to it. I would like to discuss this idea with you since you seem to have alot of experience. BTW I got that Chrysler 8.25" from troy and am planning to install it soon.

PM'd ya

Back