• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OR-FAB

flsurfer19

NAXJA Forum User
im looking at some bumpers but not wanting to spend tons of money i.e. warn, c4x4. i was flipping through the essentials magazine and noticed the o.r. fab rock slider front bumper. is this a good reliable brand the price is $369 also where else could i get it besides quadratec. thanks for the help

I've been looking into getting this bumper also, found it by accident. I found it at www.rubicon4x4.com It looks like a pretty good winch bumper for the price. Plus it as mountings for lights and d-rings. Let me know how it works out, and where you got them from.

i've been takin a pretty hard look at that as well. i love the price, look and it has all features i want.

it will be between that and M.O.R.E bumper. i like MORE a little better cuz of the beef. i like a little tougher look.

My mechanic just put it on his XJ and it does look pretty stout. The end pieces bolt on so its easy to put light and stuff. I'll try to go there and get some pics. I know that the order was messed up and they were very quick to get everything right even he was impressed.

Here ya go:
Hope this works... I suck at posting pictures!!!!

876573444_l.jpg

I'm considering the non winch version. Any one have tis or seen one yet.

NSW Sparky said:
how often do you climb a ledge that high I would rater do that for a winch than have to cut out the grill.
Climbing ledges that high happens, but maybe not to all. I know with my old bumper it was more or less I would dig holes in the ground whenever I was coming down. And what's wrong with trimming your grill? It's plastic.

It dosent look like it sticks out more than the stock one. I would rater not put my winch up in front of the radiator mine runs hot the way it is.

That picture doesn't really show the approach angle very well. Could use some more pictures.

Do not get it from rubicon4x4.com! I got mine from there and the package was all messed up. Extremly poorly packed and plus the bumper was all scratched up. I'm talkin like at lest 10 big ones. I like it though for the price.

DSC00354.JPG

DSC00352.JPG

It doesn't look like it sticks out to far. Although it looks like it hangs down a little, but as long as it's beefy enough. Does it come with with the rock light mounts that it says it does? They don't have much info about it, at least where I saw it.

Back