• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JCR steering upgrade?

smokeeaterXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys!
Does anyone out there have any experience with the JCR 1-Ton Steering upgrade? Im about to get it, and I wanna know if im making a mistake. Does JCR make good stuff? And is this a pretty good steering set up for about 8 inches of lift? My bushings right now are pretty twisted and tweeked, will that happen with new steering or do they account for that? Thanx guys!

hey, i have the upgrade.... jcr makes pretty mean stuff.. i over-reamed one of my knuckles, and had to replace it, but dispite that, the setup is pretty hardcore

smokeeaterXJ said:
Hey guys!
Does anyone out there have any experience with the JCR 1-Ton Steering upgrade? Im about to get it, and I wanna know if im making a mistake. Does JCR make good stuff? And is this a pretty good steering set up for about 8 inches of lift? My bushings right now are pretty twisted and tweeked, will that happen with new steering or do they account for that? Thanx guys!

I don't have the 1 ton JCR setup BUT....It's on my wish list. I've had very good expierences with other JCR stuff.

They provided one of these setup for us to check out @ Winterfest. Looked beefy-good to me.

Go for it, IMHO.
:thumbup:

i dont have it but when i build the current xj its on the parts wishlist. Search on them, you wont find anything bad that i have seen on NAXJA or anywhere. they have good prices, great warranty, and here in michigan they have a GREAT reputation on local jeep boards. I havent heard one bad thing about them and plenty satisfied / impressed it seems at the stoutness of their products. They are michigans lil well kept secrect .... getting less well kept all the time it seems. :party:

they back their stuff up with a great warranty, and the guys are real wheelers the stuff is built to work

http://www.jcroffroad.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?screen=WARRANTY

Right now we are running a special on 1 ton steering, $255 shipped or installed. The offer ends at the end of the month. This offer is for Naxja and Gl4x4 forum users, if you want to take advantage of it, you would need to call us to place the order.

If you want to mount the steering OTK, you will need to move the sway bar mounts and do some clearancing to the coil buckets.

Lifetime warrenty on the TRE's. If you call and talk nice to us, we will replace bent rods too (have only seen 1 bent rod) :) :p

let me know if you guys have anymore questions. Brian 269-353-1184

jcroffroad said:
Right now we are running a special on 1 ton steering, $255 shipped or installed. The offer ends at the end of the month. This offer is for Naxja and Gl4x4 forum users, if you want to take advantage of it, you would need to call us to place the order.

If you want to mount the steering OTK, you will need to move the sway bar mounts and do some clearancing to the coil buckets.

Lifetime warrenty on the TRE's. If you call and talk nice to us, we will replace bent rods too (have only seen 1 bent rod) :) :p

let me know if you guys have anymore questions. Brian 269-353-1184

Straight from the horses mouth. BTW, I love my stage 1 bumper. :worship:

I've seen them install one. AWESOME gear! It's really stout stuff. They do great work. If my Four Real Steel bumper ever sells I'm getting a Stage 1 from them. Short drive down there and I can avoid shipping.

Back