• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

raising my jeep

colt45

NAXJA Forum User
any problem with my 89 cherokee sport fitting 33x12.5x15, 10" wide wheels after going up 3" and buchwacker fender flares?
Also, what years of 4.0L engine fits in it, and if one wanted to put in V8, what would you recommend? Ed

colt45 said:
what would you recommend? Ed

Welcome! I see you're new here.

Lots of reading and searching.

Sorry to be a dick. All those questions can be answered by using the search function. :thumbup:

Welcome to THE forum. These guys here have built my jeep from stock to the little pile that it is.

Just get a final pic of what you want to do with and to your jeep before ya start... to many people start small, then thow away parts/lift to go med, then they throw away and go big.

I am not saying big you need an 8" lift. I love my 97 XJ, it sits on RE 3.5 lift with 32" Goodyear MT/R's. It is a great daily driver and does WAY better than most expect off road... spanks wrangler's regularly.

good luck with your build!
http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeBMmLJy4atXig

wow dude.... that is definately an ass in your picture show... I'm gonna puke unless you say that's your girl and if so... I still may puke

ChicksDigWagons said:
Can't you read? Its a fat arm elbow-pit...

lol

no, I didn't take the time to read, I just X-ed it out

lol, you guys rock!!! :p

Back