• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T&J interior cage?

BRIANHO13 said:
check out
http://www.eoronline.com/store/xjspeed.shtml
they have a lot more cage for less, in my opinion

Thanks man, definately set on a certain cage yet I just know I want one in by this summer.

Only issue I see is the kit you show the upper bars are a good ways inward off the sides of the roof. I only have .5" of headroom now and my big 7 3/4" head will hit that all day long. I was blessed with being 6'4" and a long torso

Last edited:
Mine is on the delivery truck as we speak, I will let all know how the instal is.

BRIANHO13 said:
Mine is on the delivery truck as we speak, I will let all know how the instal is.

That would be great. :sunshine:

Bump...

still looking at different cages. I see the D & C cage now, is this cage notched already? I ask cause its $50/hr to just weld itup, but double if the shop has to fit everthing themselves.

I am needing a cage that is already notched and offers the most headroom (bars real close to the side of the headliner). Besides that just a solid foundation to later add more triangulation to down the road. I am a big guy and just need the most room possible, haha.

Last edited:
I know jcroffroad has a cage they sell, but I think they require that they install it which is lame. but I am sure they have their reasons. Everyone says they make great stuff so if you are even in the Kalamazoo< MI area...

Back