• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Skyjackers took a dump, how bout Pro comp resis

LilRedRover

NAXJA Forum User
Alright well last wheeling trip the skyjacker nitros took a dump and now they are covered in hydraulic fluid (or whatever is in em besides the "nitro") so I've been looking at my options and found a pretty good deal on the pro comp remote resevoir shocks. Has anyone run these on their rig... how is the valving for our weight of vehicle... I would be running one of the 14" universal travels I think... maybe 12, but which valving should I get, medium or soft? I will need some kind of long travel if not these. What would you all recommend? I know a lot about measuring for compressed and extended/ travel length, I'm just trying to find outg opinoins on what everyone else has had good luck or bad luck with.

Thank,
Duke

anybody... suggestions... comments... concerns

Jes said:
An hour wait was too long, huh?

now been 6 hours... I think my destroyed shocks are part of the reason my jeep wobbles on the highway so I wanna get this problem fixed

Jes said:
Okay, you waited six, here's another TTT for ya.

what a guy... thanks

Back