• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubi Rims + MTRs Vs. Ecco Rims + BFGS

Purple

NAXJA Forum User
im swapping
31" BFGs 10.5 on Ecco Rims
for
Rubi
Stock Tires with stock rims

just wondering if these will be same size etc... anyone knows?

The Ecco's are 15" vs 16" for the Rubicon rims... from what I understand the backspacing will be either the same or very close for the two... both are 31's so no difference there.... everyone has their opinion on either tire to use... pretty much it comes down to what look you like...
P1010097.jpg

or
xj0210.jpg

Thats how iam right now. ..
plating.jpg

the Rubi Rims would be only for aesthetics, but i thought that they were different backspacing for some reason since they are 31"s from factory.

The Rubicon wheels have 5 1/8" BS but are on a 16x8" rim so the have an extra 1" almost to the outside ( 2 7/8" ) than stock which is 5 1/4" of BS with 1 3/4" to the outside.

Didn't even realize it, I apologize... they're close enough to get the jist anyways. It does kinda make me disappointed in myself since I run a set of Ecco's myself. I think I need more sleep.

so from the pics you have posted, it means, that my wheels are something else.... ???

Back