• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pass side speakers out

need4speedjp

NAXJA Forum User
just recently bought a 92 XJ Laredo this thing is in exellent condition has been sitting for a long time 55,000 miles, my problem is the passenger side speakers are out. every thing is stock, its got the original tape deck and Jensen speakers, i pulled out the deck and moved the wires around but nothing is loose i dont know that much about wiring systems.thanks

Is it just the front, rear or both?

My guess would be something in the deck itself, I asked about the location of the outage because I had to resplice my wires at the speakers because they corroded away at the splice on the speaker. But since it is both the front and rear I have to go with something in the deck vs a wiring issue.

Hmm dont know anything about the jeep stock systems (mine had an after market) buy I cant recall ever hearing of a system that didnt have some sort of a balance control? Sure your not missing something?

Back