• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need some help

smokeeaterXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys im sure u guys already read my last post but i need some more help.
I just lifted my 98 Classic 5.5 inches with an ACOS coil spacer that is adjusted to its lowest setting. But I have a problem with my tierod and Draglink connection hitting the factory posts where my disconnects should go. I got some advice about bending the draglink out, but are there any other ways to bend it or replace it maybe? I cannot even crank the wheel with my dicos on. Help please..

smokeeaterXJ said:
I got some advice about bending the draglink out, but are there any other ways to bend it or replace it maybe? I cannot even crank the wheel with my dicos on. Help please..

Don't bend parts. Let the trail do it.

I believe there are pre-bent drag links and tie rods for this problem.

well at what is your caster set at.... because my caster is set at +1 degree (Stocking Setting is +5 to +7 degree) and my draglink touches the sway bar disconnect, barely. but before i had adjustable upper control arms it was at -1 degree and it really touch than.

Back