• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2004 Civic Hybrid

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
I had it since new and I just don't like it. It gets 40mpg and it has 41K miles on it. Let me know if you're interested
Oh yeah, selling price? Being that it is in really good condition (not a spot of herculiner on it ;) ) I am looking to get between the trade in value and the private party price, so give me a holler and something can be figured out.

Kejtar said:
I had it since new and I just don't like it.

You sure make a good salesman - not!!!! :doh:
I assume the build quality, gas mileage and use of the carpool lane is good, but you just don't like being so close to the asphalt and prefer to get something taller!

Eddie G. said:
You sure make a good salesman - not!!!! :doh:
I assume the build quality, gas mileage and use of the carpool lane is good, but you just don't like being so close to the asphalt and prefer to get something taller!
Well... since I'm advertising here I'm being honest. I bought it for the fuel economy which while not as good as it should be is not bad (40mpg is pretty nice) but the fuel economy is not enough for me to hold on to it. I know people who love civic's and wouldn't think of driving something else... well it's not me... so I'm looking at other things. I'm considering either a mini or a diesel VW (if I can get one).

The carpool lane... on my commute I only have about 6 miles of carpool lane with no room for it to show up on the rest of the 60 miles, so that's not a feature I can use either.

I see. You want Far-fig-nugget!! :)

40mpg is great compared to my XJ 15mpg!

Nah. My Mustang gives me the same mileage (downhill with the engine turned off and a nice tail wind!!!)

:)

What color is it?

Back