• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5" what shocks?

Purple

NAXJA Forum User
DD, Offroaded mildly every two weeks, need/want to keep the ride as comfy as posible... its at 5"
my choices were either OME or Bilstein

currently i have pricejackers, but i think they are too short, my ride feels like a YJ on 10" leafs... the reason im saying they are too short, is that when i disconnect front it does not articulate at all, unlike the rear...which does just fine...
anyway, anybody has part numbers to shocks i need?Thanks in advance

I've been running the doetsch tech prerunner 8000 series shocks for years on my DD and have been real happy. The 8000's have built in bumpstops at both end of travel, articulate well, and ride real smooth. Prior I had some procomp 8000 series gas charged shocks and the ride was stiff and the articulation sucked. At 5" of lift a pair of Doetsch Tech 8350's would work great for the front, 8333's for the rear. Give them a call and ask for Bobby. Real nice gal that can get you the best shocks.

Back