• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

good track bar bracket for RE 3.5?

need4speedjp

NAXJA Forum User
where is a good place or site to get a decent track bar bracket for a RE 3.5 lift. i know i would be better of with an adjustable but i am looking to save some cash for now thanks.

sorry but a track bar isnt somthin you wanna take shortcuts on, do it right the first time and get a adj. track bar

if you're not getting an HD trackbar, what good would the trackbar bracket do you???

if you're not going the adjustable trackbar route, just redrill the axle mount to move the trackbar over. Search, been covered before.

Trackbar drop brackets will cause more problems than they solve.

altho i dont have a 3 inch BDS kit on my 97 XJ i did swap out the front coils for the 3.5 in RE coils cuz the back always seemed to sit higher than the front but i finally broke down and bought a new JKS adj. track bar when i was tryin to solve a death wobble issue. altho the track bar wasnt the cause of the problem im still happy with the track bar. those HD ones like the RE track bar and mount are super strong and flex great but i think the JKS is more street friendly as well as having great flex which is what JKS is known for. trust me dont go cheap when it comes to track bars it can cause nightmares if its not right i mean hell its what holds ur axle center under ur jeep

Back