• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

grey leather seats 87 xj limited FS

dave

NAXJA Forum User
i'll be pulling grey leather power seats from my rig in the next week. the drivers side seat is twisted a little and the leather is in good-fair condition with no tears or rips. the drivers power seat frame does work. the lever to recline the seat does not work. the passenger side seat is in excellent condition with no tears rips , bends etc etc.. the power frame for this side also works.. if anyone is interested in them just let me know.. i just wont have room for them after i take them out. i'm located in central jersey about 15-20 mins north of exit 9 off the turnpike. all offers/trades entertained :D

sorry man i have a 231 in there with an sye etc etc etc .... next tcase mod i do will be an atlas or a flipped 300. i'm open to trading any parts someone might have for a waggy front 44.

i hate to bump your thred like this, but i have a question about your rig itself. im seriousaly pondering a 350 swap into my cherokee and wondering how dificult it was and the steps you took and if your happy. where did you get info on the swap and do you have any pics or info i can look at. any help would be greatly appreciated, and good luck on selling the seats.

[email protected]

yahoo-bigbluejeep2000

Meet in VA Beach!!!!!

ok well they are coming out regardless.. if anyone wants em come pick em up... no room and axles are gonna start getting built so get em out of my hair.. i'll take a 6 pack as fair trade :D

magic hat or yuengling :D before you make the drive up i'll snap some pictures for ya too...

Back