• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RK 6-8" LA length

shimmy

NAXJA Forum User
those running the RK LA kit, how long are the lower control arms completely compressed and fully extended? also if you could provide me with a pic of how the upper control arm mounts to the frame... that would be nice!

codeman8118 said:
i got the kit laying out, if i get off my rear end i could go measure them...whats the incentive.,,,or just go here http://rockkrawler.com/ and go to long arm tech and you'll find everything of the arms...

i wanted to just use the arms with my existing mounts i've already fabbed onto the XJ. but now the more i think about it... i really like that TNT design!

Yeah, as soon as I really started looking at the TnT Y-link kit I knew my wallet was in trouble! :loveu: :laugh3:

Fast forward a couple months and... I just finished installing it the other day and drove it to work for the first time today... Man, does it ride nice! And I have more clearance than I had with the stock control arms and crossmember! I still have some tweaking and adjusting to do, but I think it was one of the best decisions I could have made when I started thinking of going long-arm.

Back