• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bolt Kit for a 4.0L ????

muddshutter

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 91 MJ and i just got the engine back from being stroked. I want to replace all my factory bolts for things like the valve cover, timing chain cover, dip stick holder, oil pan, etc. For the life of me, i cannot find a single company that advertises a kit.

I would be VERY interested if someone would push me into a good direction.

noah

muddshutter said:
I have a 91 MJ and i just got the engine back from being stroked. I want to replace all my factory bolts for things like the valve cover, timing chain cover, dip stick holder, oil pan, etc. For the life of me, i cannot find a single company that advertises a kit.

I would be VERY interested if someone would push me into a good direction.

noah

You'll either have to buy new ones from the stealership or buy used ones from a junkyard.

OEMR bolts aren't strictly necessary. I'm working on gathering data for various "bolt kits," but I think I've got a listing of OEM bolt sizes up in the tech section of my website (link in sig.) If it's not there, let me know - I'll send you a copy of the Excel file I'm gathering them in, and I'll make a note to code the file (if I haven't already... Where'd I put that damn thing?)

5-90h

Back