• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

factory package decal pics wanted

97xjstock

NAXJA Forum User
can some people post pics of the different jeep decals that were found on various jeeps , ie. up country, off road package, etc,,,,,,,,any factory odd ball decals,,,,everyone mentions them but i haven't seen most of them

The 1987-1993 decal is round and about 4" across. I saw one once in the rear hatch window. You can get them here and they have a picture. http://www.teamcherokee.com/Emblems_and_Decals/index.html

My 2000 has this decal, its about 2.5" long and you can still get them from Chrysler/Jeep.

standard.jpg

Last edited:
This is a static cling decal that goes on the inside of the cargo area window, about 3" from the back edge and 1" up from the bottom. Part Number 5DL32MXW

Maybe somebody can be more exact to the location, I followed a posting that said that it goes on the large side window, cargo area, drivers side.

Tim_MN said:
My 2000 has this decal, its about 2.5" long and you can still get them from Chrysler/Jeep.

Well, hell. If I'd have known that there was such a spiffy decal involved,
I would have ordered by 2k with the UpCountry on it. I thought all I was
gonna get was nasty springs and stuff that nobody can see!!

:cool:

Then again, the location of that Upcountry sounds like it's pretty close
to the same place as my K&N Aircleaners sticker...

Den

what else is out there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,someone on a previous post mentioned a "grizzly" sticker,,,,,then there is the 60th anniversary emblem that ive only seen once,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what other non cherokee, but jeep option stickers were there,,,,,,i've seen the rocky mountain,patriot, and jeep 65th emblems/stickers,,,,but what else

Sorry no pics....

Did you mention the Chrerokee Sport decal?

There is a cherokee country (not upcountry) trim package. The label is next to the Cherokee logo on the door. Saw one yesterday, no tow hooks, or skids, or lift.

There is a cherokee freedom, which is basically a Sport with some chrome bits (grill, license plate trim, hub caps).

To answer your non-cherokee questions, there were a bunch.

The ZJ had the TSI package. Then there was the 5.9 limited. Upcountry as well (same sticker in the rear side windows).

The wrangler has the rubicon TJ's, and the rendegade YJ's. The Sahara TJ & YJ.

There are a ton of options...

Edit: Pics...
60th Anniversary Badge

so you guys know,,,,,i ordered a up country decal,,,16 bucks,,,but,,,there are roughly only 5 left in the U.S. according to the parts guy

Back