• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oregon, parting out an '88 2 door

swoop

NAXJA Forum User
i rolled it, im keeping front axle and DS and tranny and t-case and the lift. most anything else i can sell. let me know what ya need and i can probably ship it, anything big you gotta come get, but ill try my darndest to pull it first.

interior is pretty much shot. most of the body is dented (it was just my wheeler). the engine only had about 12,000 miles on rebuild 170,000 total. rear 35c is open and has probably 15,000 miles since rebuild. but theres lots of little stuff, like airbox or starter... i may have stock suspension parts as well, that im pulling form an mj.

email is [email protected]

Are you keeping the stock rear DS? If not please measure the overall length of it and get back to me.

Where are you located...and how much for the engine?
Thanks...Christian

Are you keeping the linkage off the T-case...from the shifter to the case itself... I NEED that linkage if your letting it go...Thanks

i will measure the d-shaft soon, where do i measure it from? it was a stock d-shaft from 4,0 with aw-4 and np242 non sye to d-35c so whatever that is.

if you want the engine its in the NW corner of oregon, but i am not gonna pull it or ship it. if you wanna come out here and rent the cherry picker or what not, uh how bout $300. but if your in michigan i doubt you would do all that.

yes im keeping everything to the t-case.

Back