• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

how to adjust toe

SourApple

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys i have put my lift on and now my tires are clearly toed in at 5 inches of lift... i have a death wobble at 50 or if i take a hit. and i kno its because of that.. how do i adjust the toe? thanks

you can adjust toe by loosening the clamps on the tie rod and turning it in the proper direction.

but.... you say you just put a lift on did you also check caster and center you wheel and then adjust toe. find somone running a special on allignments and have it done for $40. some shops even offer lifetime allignments.

my long arms were just put on by an offroad shop. i guess that they did my caster.. i remember him telling me that it was part of the procedure but i actuallly got to watch him install everything and i didnt notice anything othr thn just installing the longarms. i fully plan on and need a shop do an alignment but adjusting the toe myself is just what i wanted to do to get by a few weeks till i get my new tires..cuz im sure that the tire sbeing noticeably toes in has something large to do with my wobblle... thanks

Back