• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Revolutionary Suspension Design

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Hey all, thought you might be interested in this...

Anyway this is gonna be for sale soon! It's the revolutionary new ImagiLink system.

Why do you want one? Three simple reasons, the ImagiLink system is low weight, very inexpensive, and flexy as all hell. In fact one could say that this link system can flex so much you just might forget your axle behind on the trail!

Here is the spy pic, I hope the vendor doesn't find out I posted it here!
IMG_0009.jpg

I ran unbreakable clear-shaft shafts in my front axle for a while - worked out great!

too cool, i am working on something simmilar for the 8.8! how did you guys get the design out of my drawing room?

is that the captain cracker design? if so it has one flaw.........

i didnt make it:laugh3:

XJ_ranger said:
I ran unbreakable clear-shaft shafts in my front axle for a while - worked out great!

So low tech.

Everyone knows inflatables are where it's at. :D

--ron

Zuki-Ron said:
Hey, you guys are really into the advanced stuff. Virtual links, DS, axles, wheels and tires. Sure cuts down on the unsprung weight!
no axle wrap either!!

that makes 600 posts in almost exactly 1 year ( gawd im a post whore:loveu: )

BrettM said:
psh, i perfected that design in '05

Along with a special brush-chromed housing? :yelclap:

But seriously, GSequoia, I expect this thread to contain an extensive build-up, with several detailed, hi-res pictures!

Last edited:
GSequoia said:
Hey all, thought you might be interested in this...

Anyway this is gonna be for sale soon! It's the revolutionary new ImagiLink system.

Why do you want one? Three simple reasons, the ImagiLink system is low weight, very inexpensive, and flexy as all hell. In fact one could say that this link system can flex so much you just might forget your axle behind on the trail!

Here is the spy pic, I hope the vendor doesn't find out I posted it here!
IMG_0009.jpg

Hey man, where can I get that??? How much are they asking? Money is not an issue, so it doesnt matter. I am gonna have the Flexiest rig out there. AWESOME

I built my whole rig using the same technology.

The bitch of it is I didn't set the brakes once out on the trail, after lunch, we walked and walked, but never did find where it rolled to.

Picture%20075.jpg

Here's an old pic of it loaded up and ready to go!

DAryl

JEONLYEP said:
I built my whole rig using the same technology.

The bitch of it is I didn't set the brakes once out on the trail, after lunch, we walked and walked, but never did find where it rolled to.

Picture%20075.jpg

Here's an old pic of it loaded up and ready to go!

DAryl
Nice! But I think I would have spent a little more money on the build and at least made it translucent so it would be easier to locate.

Kyung

Back