• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Leafs, Np242, D35 locker (used)

BingBing

NAXJA Forum User
For sale: (All used)
Skyjacker 3" leafs- 3 years old, w' degree shims, still holding between 2-3"- $100
NP242- Out of 91' with an AW4, Good condition- $100
Dana 35 complete- With 3.55's, lock-rite, Yukon shafts w/ spare stock shafts- $200
or
Lock-rite- $150
Axleshafts (all 4- Yukon & stocks)- $120
Rear Drivshaft- From 91' w/ AW4, 242, D35 (newer Spicer joints)- $50

I'm in Chicopee. Local pick-up good. Will meet. Thank you.

what degree are the shims?

They should be 2* or 3*. They come bolted to the pack when you buy them. They were at a good angle for me with the leafs and 1.5" shackles.

Anyone? I'm up for offers.

Leafs are gone.
Still have the lock-rite, axle shafts, and the 242.

Sorry i traded them for a front driveshaft and a good x-member. Thanks for the interest though. The t-case and 8.25 i got from you are holding up good so far. Thanks again.

What's the mileage and condition of the NP242 and AW4?
Problems? Leaks?

Do you have the computer & wiring harness for the AW4?

Do you know if the Lock-rite would fit a D35 with 4.11's?
If you have the part number, I'll do the research.

Reply here or PM me.
Thanks.

I only have the NP242 t-case. No tranny. It has about 170K miles on it. Good condition, no leaks. The Lock-rite will fit all c-clip dana 35's with an open carrier.

Still interested in the axle shafts. I would be happy with just the stockers. I have a pass. one that has a 1/8 deep grove in it. Shipping to 20716.

Thanks,
Lewis

Sorry i'm in the process of a move. The axle is no longer complete, i just took the goods out of it. (shafts, carrier, and locker)

Sure do $75. You need one?

what were the yukon shafts for?

holy good lord !!!!

Back