• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

which wheels?

badooodles

NAXJA Forum User
i have a 30x9.5 MT/R on a stock steel wheel and a 2" BB's, i am planning to purchase a soft 8 black steel wheel. can anybody help me decide which wheel size should i get with no fender rubbing..

15x7 w/ 4.5 BS or 15x8 w/ 4,75 BS

Thanks!

badooodles said:
i have a 30x9.5 MT/R on a stock steel wheel and a 2" BB's, i am planning to purchase a soft 8 black steel wheel. can anybody help me decide which wheel size should i get with no fender rubbing..

15x7 w/ 4.5 BS or 15x8 w/ 4,75 BS

Thanks!

Are you planning on staying with the 30x9.5s or are you going to go wider?

You will not have a problem with your set up using either rim.

Like MTNXJ says, If you are not ever going bigger I would go with the 15X7. If by chnce you think there will be a posibility of a bigger tar in the future....go for the 15X8.

CW

cwlongshot said:
Like MTNXJ says, If you are not ever going bigger I would go with the 15X7. If by chance you think there will be a possibility of a bigger tire in the future....go for the 15X8.

CW

I can't remember how many times I thought that I was done with ___ tires and ___ lift. Go with the 8" rims and never look back. That way, if you decide to go with a 33 or larger, you will be covered.

some people says hat a 15x8 is too wide for a 30x9.5 but i think TJ's come with a 15x8 with 30x9.5. i might go for a bigger tires but will stay with 30x9.5 for a while since i just got my MT/r 4 months ago. this is my daily driving and wanted to make sure that there are no alarming issues with having a 15x8 with 30x9.5. the least backspacing ive seen for a black steel wheel on a 15x8 is 4.75. thanks for your answers and input.

Back