• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cheap Challenger Dana 60?

jfxj75

NAXJA Forum User
I know where there's a 68' hemi challenger D60 for $250.00. First of all, i'm pretty sure this is a 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern. Does anyone know for sure? Is this a pretty good deal? It sure seems like a SWEET rear axle swap to me! Thanx!

Hell yeah it is. They are already 35 spline if I am not mistaken, same width and same bolt pattern already as the cherokee. Probably the hardest to get sweetest practically bolt in axle for the cherokee.----------Kyle

They Didn't make a Challenger in 68.

If legit out of a hemi car than its worth a ton of cash, sell it on E-bay to someone who needs one for a restoration. The D60s only came in Hemi, and 440 Six Pack cars equipped with a 4-speed :D.

DANG!!!! Too late...... It's gone!!:gonnablow ......BUT, the guy also has a chrysler 8 3/4" for sale too....

I would have paid $1000 for that 60 I am desperate to get one to replace the one I sold from my 71 R/T. At the time I needed the cash to buy a six pac set up for the same car. Mopar prices have gone through the roof. The 8 3/4 is a stout rear, I have pounded them hard and they beg for more. I have thought of using one of mine in one of my xj's but I need them for a couple of mopars that are witing their turn in the long line of projects I have.

Back