• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trying to decide which route to take on a lift.

badbowtie87

NAXJA Forum User
I have been toying with peicing a whole lift together to try to save money for other mods. But after really figuring out prices I might be better off just buying a good lift and build my own long arms later on. I am interested in the RE 6130 kit with the full leaf packs. Ive heard that its best to deal with jason or dirk at jeep outfitters. My question is can you do a little dealing with them on this kit? Ive heard of other guys on here getting that kit for around $950 with an HD track bar and shipping included. Just wondering what i need to say to get it a little cheaper or get some uprgrades for cheap. Also, will the HD trackbar work if i add another 1" later on? My future plans would be a radius arm setup with 5.5" total lift.

I have been wanting something very similar to what you want to do too. For another xj. But im a cheap ass, and im fighting the cost,
you said ...."Ive heard that its best to deal with jason or dirk at jeep outfitters. My question is can you do a little dealing with them on this kit?"

Keep us all posted with your project.

get a few price quotes on the xact same kit/parts and use them as leverage to get the best price from the vendor you would most prefer to deal with.. start in our vendors forum.

get ahold of FullsizeXJ he gets some of the best pricing i've seen on RE stuff.

Back