• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This weekend...

CRASH

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
....Fordyce is at 400 cfs! :shock: So that's a definate no go, unless SCUBA diving is to your liking. 8)

Rubicon is looking better. Wifey and I are gonna head in from Loon side this time. We'll be there late Thursday night, and we'll need to get out Saturday night.

Who's in?

CRASH....(p.s. This should be a one locker or dual LS trail run. Open is great and all, but you'll spend your weekend on the end of a strap...... :D )

Na, just follow me. Wifey ALWAYS puts me on the easy line. ;)

I'm thinking of a nice night run to Spider, shouldn't be anyone there on a Thursday night. Then we'll have the Box to ourselves to mess around in on Friday morning.

The Box is your friend, be the Box.

CRASH

P.S. Is the blender operational? :lol:

I will go, but, i cant come up till friday around 5p.m. Anyone else want to go friday night?

[quote:e2dac9d78e="CRASH"]
P.S. Is the blender operational? :lol:[/quote:e2dac9d78e]

Affirmative.
Full on 100% gettin' it...

Jes

Hey Brian, SeanP is going in Friday. Get in touch with him.

This is turning into a regular party.....

Sean, is your junk done yet? How's the new welder?

Where should we meet? Spider?

Andy

Jerry and I are interested in going. Not sure of our schedule yet to see if we could come in Thursday nite. For sure on Friday though.

Guess I'm riding bitch with Jerry..........even though it was no problem last year open, at least to Spider. Actually my junk is junk right now. Preping for the trip in July.

JP

OK, sounds like the Far and Gone boys are coming in Friday PM to do some trail maintenance work at the bottom of Walker. My plan is still for Spider on Thrusday night, then we may camp at the bottom of Walker with them on Friday night, to make sure their party doesn't get out of hand. :wink:

In any case, keep it tuned to Channel 22 when you get there, and i'll keep my ears awn for ya.

CRASH

SeanP,
what time were you thinkin of heading up the hill on friday? We should find a time to leave then meet at chevron (50 and hazel).

Friday

I think that I will be tentatively leaving Sacto around 2:30 on Friday. There is a wildcard in that Dutchman is sending me new shafts for my 9" and they should be here on Friday morning, via Brown Shorts. I am wheeling with the Far-n-gone club as a guest so I will be on there schdule. I will post more on thursday as we get closer.

I am planning on camping at bottom of walker hill on Friday night and doing some trail work on Saturday. I will let you know via this post if things change.

SeanP

SeanP,
is it allright if i follow you and your group. where are you guys meeting at?

Sorry to just get back to you now. I just got my dutchman axles from UPS and the didn't me em right to fit over the rear disks. I have to machine them out tonite. I will be going up tomorrow and hopefully meet up with my group. I am leaving sacto at 8 AM. Call my cell at 798-1013 if you want to come.

SeanP

Back