• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lots of Thule rack stuff

DDCxj

NAXJA Forum User
Load Bars- $30
Feet for load bars (attach to stock roof rack, very easy to take on and off, only takes a minute)-$30
2 Bike Racks (do't have to take the front wheel off, theres apiece that clamps to the bike frame) $40 each
Kayak Rack- $20
6 ski/or 4 snowboard carrier- $30
2 ski carrier (diagnol style)- $15
Thule Box- Kinda old and faded, cracked but can easily be rapaird with a fiberglass kit or something similar-$75

The feet, bike racks, 6 ski carrier, and Thule box all come with locks and keys. The diagnol ski carrier needs a pair of locks because I don't have the key for them.

Make me some offers. Buyer pays for the shipping, most of the stuff would probably be easier to pick up and I could probably meet you somewhere if neccessary. Let me know.

Also, theres JKS steering box reinforcements/tow hook brackets/ bumper mounting brackets that I have for sale, probably somewhere on page 2 right now.

Sorry, nothing is being sold. I bought another Jeep instead of getting a truck so I'll be keeping all of the rack stuff.

Back