• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fuel rail bolts

They are 1/2 inch. Soak them with penetrating oil before trying again. On real tough ones i use a six point socket, seems to help from stripping out.

What year?

As I recall, the RENIX (1987-1990) fuel rail is held down with four 5/16-18x3/4" bolts. They may have become metric in later years - I haven't had a chance to check.

Going by wrench size doesn't mean anything - there are so damn many head styles out there...

5-90

5-90 said:
What year?

As I recall, the RENIX (1987-1990) fuel rail is held down with four 5/16-18x3/4" bolts. They may have become metric in later years - I haven't had a chance to check.

Going by wrench size doesn't mean anything - there are so damn many head styles out there...

5-90

5-90 your right, I just measured the threads with my dial gauge. The thread count is good to know for cleaning out the threads. As far as wrench size, i should have said 'mine' were 1/2 inch!

My 94 is metric......

Back