• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

a few problems still

SourApple

NAXJA Forum User
OK i posted a few days ago about my death wobble.. well i just got the RK longarm kit on and the RK track bar.. but the track bar seems to be too long. with the hiem screwed in all the way it is 33 1/4 inches and i called RK and i was told that for my lift that it should be 32 1/2 - 32 3/4 inches fo center my axle.. if i am sitting in the jeep my left front tire is totalyy under my flare and my right front is 2 inches out..my death wobble did go away for the most part but if i am running at like 5o or more and i take a good hit( pot hole or bump) than it will show its ugly face.. so i guess my plan is to cut 1/2-1" off of the threaded end of the track bar, will this work..

one more problem, when i had my axleshaft on the right side out last weekend and now that i have it back in . when reversing or going forward (for just the first 2 secobnds) i get some serious noise out of that area of the axle. i am wondering if the axle shaft is not in all the way.. is this possible.. its sounds soo terrible in the first feet of moving than it goes away at speed.. thanks for al lthe help.

MIKE

Back