• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Its Wednesday!!!!

geez chris what are you so excited about? your jeep is still lacking important parts ( front and rear axles maybe?) btw if you need help gimme a ring................................because i wanto get that b*tch done as much as you do

I got the truck when you get the cash!!!! BUY IT.....jk.

97 1/2 days and my POS is still sitting in the yard not running:D

But only 28 days till Moab and 62 till Flat Nasty

need Jeep..or fix the POS

All this technology and no one has a damn time warp....
Hey Allthingsoffroad... just FYI I got everything worked out... so no hard feelings about the axle thing... went ahead and regeared the 8.8 and used the extra spacers to lift the trailer onto 33s......... Look forward to winching... I mean wheeling with all of you.

nobody has posted on this thread in a while and i am bored.................
and i just want to say that i hope u like the passenger seat chris because you are never gonna get your jeep done before the crawl

23 days till Moab
57 days till Flat Nasty

92 days till TELLICO

too much to do :( atleast its a bunch of little projects...still got to get an aux. tank for my dodge so I dont have to stop for fuel during the drive. Hope I'm homeless and unemployed by then :)

what you wheeling and im driving my jeep home tomarow so ha lol

shortxjdoug said:
nobody has posted on this thread in a while and i am bored.................
and i just want to say that i hope u like the passenger seat chris because you are never gonna get your jeep done before the crawl

Back