• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

good bumper?

smokeeaterXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys!
Im lookin into buying the custom 4x4 trailblazer front bumper, anyone know how strong and if its any good? Or if u guys no theres a better one out ther let me know please. :)

Oh yeah and has anyone had any experience with the custom 4x4 differential guards?

www.jcroffroad.com

Good guys.
Good prices.
Good product.
Lifetime warranty.

Call and talk to Brian, he'll get you set up with what you need.

I just ordered the trailblazer bumper ,have not received yet is due to ship today they build to order so don't be in a big hurry to get it . I believe that it too 3 weeks for them to build it I will let you know what I think though , looks to me to be one of the nicest ones on the market , I was torn between theirs and the arb . I also like the jcr but the other 2 I mentioned just look to be more stout .

I personally have a Loose Nuts front bumper and love it. Good approach at the sides and keeps the winch low, so I am not worried about air flow. Have yet to truely test out the whole thing, but it rides up rocks with the best of them.

exjay33 said:
I just ordered the trailblazer bumper ,have not received yet is due to ship today they build to order so don't be in a big hurry to get it . I believe that it too 3 weeks for them to build it I will let you know what I think though , looks to me to be one of the nicest ones on the market , I was torn between theirs and the arb . I also like the jcr but the other 2 I mentioned just look to be more stout .

haha... that's funny... trailblazer and arb are by no means more stout than a JCR... my bro has the ARB and he wishes he would have spend half the money for twice the bumper like I did by going with JCR... JCR all the way, you won't be disappointed

I haven't seen the Trailblazer first hand, but the other C4x4 bumpers seem to hold up fine. I run a Hanson winch bumper and like it quite a bit, haven't had a winch in it yet though.

i have the c4x4 trailblazer and i like it. its strong and very easy to install. the only thing i dont like about it is the approach angle i lost, and its a freaking lunch table on your jeep. it sticks out a lil but you get used to it and it begins to look normal. its very strong.

jeepinxj01 said:
I have the JCR on my '01. Love it. Simple, strong and I like the lifetime warranty.
I had a TrailBlazer but took it off and sold it. Why? I never used the winch and the ~150lbs on my front end didn't seem necessary seing as it was rarely used.

BUT, I loved the design and used it to pull out other people. I never had any problems with it at all. Also, the price isn't bad if you take into consideration the JCR bumpers come bare metal.

Back