• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cruise Control

92xjdean

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 92 xj that I am installing cruise control in. I have the new switch wire ran and ready to plug in. But where do I plug it????? I can't find the plug that it plugs into. I've searched for some info but can't find anything showing where it plugs. The instructions are very vague, it says to plug into the IP harness????? ANy help would be appreciated, thanks!

Dean

92xjdean said:
I have a 92 xj that I am installing cruise control in. I have the new switch wire ran and ready to plug in. But where do I plug it????? I can't find the plug that it plugs into. I've searched for some info but can't find anything showing where it plugs. The instructions are very vague, it says to plug into the IP harness????? ANy help would be appreciated, thanks!

Dean

I found the plugin. Plugged it in, put the steering wheel back on and it works great! I would highly recommend adding this to anyone. It is actually pretty simple..........

Thanks
Dean

Back