• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pick-a-Part shopping spree.

juryrigjalopy

NAXJA Forum User
Went to pick-a-part in Huntington Beach over the weekend to get a few parts. For $200.00 I got an entire rear hatch (glass, hardware, etc.), two rear side windows, turn signals for all 4 corners, front grill, misc. interior parts. And it wasnt even half off day.:)

I went to my local one yesterday and got a auto tranny front shaft to use in the front of my 5 speed because the 5speed front was too short after my lift.Today I took my old shaft in to them for a full refund!!!!hahaha,suckers.

Only thing I had to do was "borrow" my girlfriends neon pink fingernail polish to imitate their little paint pen marks on my old shaft.....lol...I think I'm going to hell now for sure!!

tricky. Are you sure that you had to "borrow" that nail polish from your girl, she probably has to "borrow" it from you.

and I borrowed it from your girl when you were away!!!

Why would you say something like that....You're joking,right?

I see you think you are Mr.morals and you think I'm somekind of crook for doing such a dishonest thing after the same yard renegged on a deal(deposit was made) on a 95 cherokee sport because the sales manager wanted it for himself....shady.

Last edited:
juryrigjalopy said:
Went to pick-a-part in Huntington Beach over the weekend to get a few parts. For $200.00 I got an entire rear hatch (glass, hardware, etc.), two rear side windows, turn signals for all 4 corners, front grill, misc. interior parts. And it wasnt even half off day.:)
There is a pick a part in HB? Where at ???

I'm sure he meant Stanton on Beach Blvd.

There is a PAP in Costa Mesa. But that's Rollins' house.

jeepdeepfreak said:
and I borrowed it from your girl when you were away!!!

Why would you say something like that....You're joking,right?

I see you think you are Mr.morals and you think I'm somekind of crook for doing such a dishonest thing after the same yard renegged on a deal(deposit was made) on a 95 cherokee sport because the sales manager wanted it for himself....shady.

Yea forgot to put - j/k - at the end of the sentence. I have done every trick in the book at junk yards. Im the opposite of Mr. Morals actually. just yankin your chain man, no hard reelings.

Kejtar said:
There is a pick a part in HB? Where at ???

yea, sorry about that. its in Stanton, there are a couple in that area. Check for half off days if you need to do some major shopping.

juryrigjalopy said:
Yea forgot to put - j/k - at the end of the sentence. I have done every trick in the book at junk yards. Im the opposite of Mr. Morals actually. just yankin your chain man, no hard reelings.

no problem....it's hard to judge sarcasm online.

Back