• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

285.75.16 BFG A/t KO on 16" Cherokee Classic

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
I am moving on to a different setup guys, so here is the deal, BFG All Terrain KO with approx 30-40% tread left, and 16" Cherokee Classic wheels......looking to sell locally, and looking to sell quickly, make me an offer....

tcm glx said:
I am moving on to a different setup guys, so here is the deal, BFG All Terrain KO with approx 30-40% tread left, and 16" Cherokee Classic wheels......looking to sell locally, and looking to sell quickly, make me an offer....

Tires sold,wheels still available

Too bad I can't fit my 305/70R16 Xterrains on them- they require at least an 8 inch wide wheel. Also the tires would probably still rub my long-arm setup with those stock wheels.

You actually could run them on a 305, you would be better off adding a spacer as well though

Yeah- I probably could, but I don't really want to gothe spacer route if I can avoid it. I saw that you sold a set of spacers a few days ago. I should have jumped on them- oh well.

Thanks again.

Back