• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTT: Spots for floods

deragheth

NAXJA Forum User
I have 2 new still in the box stainless steel Dick Cepek Baja Laser spots model #06510. They are 150w and would like to trade them for 2 flood lights to go with my stainless steel KC's. NO WLAMART TYPE LIGHTS PLZ!! I am looking to get a decent quality light, not necessarily new but in good condition and stainless stell or some other quality finish. I am willing to go with like a black painted finish if its a good quality light. I would also prefer a 6" round light but they need to 100 or more watts. I also have a CARR deluxe rotabar light bar posted on ebay for anyone interested, it will fit XJ's and lots of other vehicles. You can go to Carr's website and see pics of it, its the XM3 polished deluxe rotabar. If you want pics or the Ebay info(since i cant add it in here) pm me and I will send it to you. All offers will be considered on the lights and I would also be willing to trade the light bar and lights for other XJ items, make me offers. I need all skids, lift kit, offroad bumpers so I can get rid of the stock ones, a roof rack, looking for some nicer rims(I have stock steel sport wheels) and I am sure there are lots of other thing I can use.

Last edited:
Back