• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

woody

2offroad

NAXJA Forum User
did you get my PM about the damage on Daniel?

Yep...that's how Daniel can be. Was it from the first little bumps before the switchback or the mean hillclimb after (or could you tell?)

You know that those new inches of altitude and the traction diffs will carry you into a whole new level, yes?

the mean hill climb, so i"m not hiding info. me and woody ran Uhwarrie sat nite and went up Daniel i put a 3" long 1/8" deep gash in my rock rail, smashed the right rear bumper and cover, 6" long dent in frame rail and also tore chunks out of my right rear tire.
PS i went sun am and the new inches helped no draging over the water berms.

Hey Woody.......

Was looking at the map. When I was up there I ran down Dikey Bell from the pay station to Green Gap Rd. in 2WD Lo locked with the lock rights. That is the trail I was talking about. Got pulled once on that one. I want to run Daniel next time I go up there. After a lunch break and I fixed the front axle disconnect we ran Dutch John to Slab Pile then up Rocky Mountain Loop towards Kodak Rock. But never made it there. So we came back down Rocky Mountain Loop to the pay station. Those guys will be up there tomorrow. Off Road Adventures Jeep Club. Sandy drives a CJ on 33 claws and George is in a CJ on 353 claws. Don't know if XJNMUD is going or not.

A bud of mine has my Green 2000 XJ out there this weekend. I think he's riding with a bunch of TJ guys, but I'm sure you'll see him tearing up my rig. I'm looking at getting out there labor day. Anyone going?

Back