• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ebay driveshaft

slvr98svt

NAXJA Forum User
Not sure which forum to put this in, but I was looking through ebay and came across this company.
Called there friday night and the guy was real nice, however not sure of the quality of the ds. High Angle driveline also uses 2" .120 wall so I figured that was a plus. But I was just wondering if anyone has seen this and used them?
Thanks,
-Matt

Never heard of them but I can reccomend someone if you are at school right now.

Clyde's Frame & Wheel Service Inc
725 Cesar E Chavez Avenue
Pontiac, MI 48340
248-338-0323

They work on big rigs and do custom driveshafts/repairs too.
They did some work for me a few years ago and I haven't had any issues.
HTH

I bought the same Ebay driveshaft you are looking at. Best price I could find locally was $375. I bought the Ebay shaft on a Sunday night and it was on my doorstep on Wed. Quality is great. I'm very happy with it.

Jess @ High Angle Driveline - I cant say enoguh good things about his company...

I bought one of their shafts. They are diffinately beefy. Well balanced but mine was out of true by about .038". I was getting some vibes with 4.56 gears in the rear. I sent it out to be rebalanced and trued, since then no issues. They use spicer 1310 joints and cardan unit. overall I'm pretty happy.

Aaron

Back