• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SWEET 1995 Cherokee Sport only $1,500 SoCal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike_Lib

NAXJA Forum User
1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport edition. Auto. A/C, Power everything. 242 w/ Selec-trac. Green Exterior and Gray cloth interior. 101,000 mi. NEVER off road. Meticulously maintained.

Here’s the story. This is my sister’s Cherokee. It was her daily driver since 1995 when she purchased the car brand new. The car is completely stock and has always been completely stock. She’s a school teacher and the car was just driven to work in L.A. She recently had an accident in it and slid out sideways and hit a pole. The main impact was at the driver side C pillar. Upon inspection I’ve found the following items to be damaged. Rear most window shattered, Leaf spring bent, parking brake cable broken, leaf spring u-bolts broken, rear driver side passenger door and rear driver side quarter panel damaged, broken driver side rear shock mount. Rear driver side door does not open/close properly due to crash impact. Front clip and entire front end is perfect. Rear lift gate is perfect and opens and closes fine. All the passenger side of the vehicle is perfect. The jeep was in perfect condition prior to the crash. I was going to buy it from her and use it as a project jeep but I don’t have the time for it. This would be an excellent parts jeep or a crawler…or even an excellent daily driver if it were fixed. It would be streetable if you fixed the rear brake lines and leaf spring. The engine/tranny are in great condition. The interior is super clean for a 1995. Jeep has a rear husky mat and an aftermarket CD player. (3) 30x9.5 BFG AT’s with a random spare on the rear to replace blown out BFG. Vehicle is located just outside of Irvine (Rancho Santa Margarita) in Southern CA. First $1,500 takes it. You must bring a trailer to pick it up. Clean title in hand ready to sign over to buyer with cash.

Email me at [email protected] with any questions.

To arrange a viewing call my sister Lisa (or her Husband Winston) @ (949) 709-0978

Pics can be seen here: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=1807418#post1807418

hmmm interesting... but before I get more tempted... how does the frame rail look underneath? Cracks? bends? misshapings?

Thanks
Kejtar

Frame rail/unibody rail appears to be untouched. I'm not at her house anymore otherwise I'd snap a pic for you. Let me know if you're interested and we can work a deal.

[email protected]

Back