• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Welcome

Kudzu

NAXJA Forum User
Hello...and Welcome NAXJA will hit the Upper Tellico Orv area again this July for the 7th time...More info to come in the next few weeks...Keeps checking back.

Just an FYI there is a UROC event that weekend, and the following. I can't remember where it is but I know a few others beside myself that will be there.

Twisted XJ said:
Just an FYI there is a UROC event that weekend, and the following. I can't remember where it is but I know a few others beside myself that will be there.
A UROC event at Tellico? You sure?

I just checked there Site Schedule, what a joke some events are still TBA, and there is nothing that I saw for July 6-8.

I'm going to try to be there. Things have gotten weirder at work than usual, but all the more reason to get out of Dodge. Still have the RV, still on 7" with 36" etc. and the cage. Looking foreward hopefully. Can I pay cash when I get there for the registration?
(the original) Mattk

No problem Matt

Hope to see ya soon...I hope I have my rig ready to go by then:grin:

mattk said:
I'm going to try to be there. Things have gotten weirder at work than usual, but all the more reason to get out of Dodge. (the original) Mattk

Finding weird things in weird places at work??? Looking forward to seeing you up there again.

I can relate to Matt on work being weird. I am also trying to work out way to get there. Getting out of Dodge is great reason.

May need to "pull cable" for a ride again, but it would be good to just get there.

motorman said:
I can relate to Matt on work being weird. I am also trying to work out way to get there. Getting out of Dodge is great reason.

May need to "pull cable" for a ride again, but it would be good to just get there.
You are always welcom in my heep...

Ghost said:
You are always welcom in my heep...

Hey that seat is taken unless I get a new rig:kissyou: and even if I do it will be stock or maybe on 3" and 31s so I will still hop a ride for some of the harder stuff

Wierd things in wierd places... I did tell you guys about the strawbery and the cantalope? I just have 2 1/2 jobs right now and at least one of them really wants me to work early July. I don't have a schedule for shifts yet from either of my two main jobs. I should know early next week. I'm going to try though. It would be cool to see the old crew.
mattk

Back