• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Andy from PA

xjaddiction

NAXJA Member #666
hey man, your from my home town, westchester. actually i grew up in downingtown. i even remember the street address, 1620 sylvan drive, downingtown.

I haven't been there since 1980.

Greddy :D

I went to Downingtown School District. grew up running around this area too. Not sure where Sylvan Drive is at the moment, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled. I have to go through D-town tomorrow night. What took you to TN?

sylvan drive is off of shady side drive that comes off of the road that runs along the river heading out of d-town (i think, it's been a long time).

My grandfather died in 80 and my grandmother refused to move from Michigan, the upper penninsula no less. So my parents moved us up there. i graduated from hs in kingsford mich, then moved down state for 6 months before going into the army. my last station was the 101st airborne, airassault, in clarksville, tn. i got accepted to univ of tn (in state tuition) and met some of those sweet southern girls. that was it for me. those northern girls are sweet too, but...

now i have two sweet southern girls, my wife and my daughter.

Back