• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking for a part thats discontinued?

roxj

NAXJA Forum User
im looking for the rear cargo area cover that goes from the back seat almost to the hatch. it rolls up kind of like an old window shade. i need a grey one. the stealership doesnt have them anymore (discontinued). ive been hunting the yards too, but no luck. so, if anyone out there has one, or sees one please let me know.

I don't remember there being a roll up one, just one that attaches to the back of the seat and the spare tire cover. You might have better luck looking for one for a WJ, especially if you have moved your spare out of the way or maybe a ZJ. I know the one that was in my trooper was way too wide.

I've seen it online during one of my many parts searches. It was pretty darn expensive, like $170. I think I saw it on the wagoneer club site. I'll post a link when I find it.

maybe try fitting one from another vehicle?? of course you'd have to fab it into place...........but, they're pretty common in late model blazers aren't they??

There's 2 brackets that mount either side behind the rear seat to hold the unit. Then there's 2 more brackets at the liftgate opening area to hook the tarp to when in use. These usually only fit vehicles with skinny spare tire or outside mounted tire. Measures about 51" overall.

Back