• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Revolver Shackles and Block Rust Remover???

Terd

NAXJA Forum User
hello guys, just wondering if anybody has used Revolvers and have they experienced any issues such as sudden unloading of travel in unexpected situations or other probs with them???
Also, I know that this might be OEM or General Info, but I'm here and asking anyway...I'have steam cleaned and Methylene Chloride vatted my block, in preparation for boring and stroking and was wondering if anybody has any input on chemical rust removing agent, in an effort to avoid blasting my block. The water jacket has quite a bit of surface oxidation going on, nothing deep and I know it has been that way a while because she would eat a non-factory water pump in no time, I mean eat away the impeller blades until there was no "L" shape on the blades anymore, straight and sharp like a food processor...Just wondering if there is a chemcal agent or should I blast(even though I don't want to for obvious reasons)TIA...

Back