• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aftermarket rear bumper

I've been eyeing the custom 4x4, rockhard (too expensive) but that JCR one looks pretty cool.

djblade311 said:
custom 4x4

I love mine.

Rethinking the tire mount though, too much lost visibility. Consider the PIA it will be to open the tire carrier every time you need access to the rear, as well as the added weight of the tire behind the axle. I decided to throw my spare on the roof rack since it is only in the way and rarely used. I'll modify the carrier to carry gas and water cans and still remain below the back glass for visibility.

The C4x4Fab bumpers and rails are very well built and I strongly recommend them.

Just my .02

ladywolf said:
look up www.jcroffroad.com great products for a great price

Brian at JCR will treat you right. Call him and tell him what you want. I meet and wheeled with these guys at WF. Good product, and they donated alot for the WF raffle too!
They even have a real life cartoon character working for them!
bio_img_bill.gif

As I've said before though; If you want the best deal from JCR tell them Haleyes said to talk to "Ronnie the Intern".

It's like a secret code.:shhh:

Do a Search on the site for whatever you need to know about bumpers, that question was asked 5 million times already.

I think that guy on ebay has been building them for a while. They actually look pretty nice but I'd like to see a pic of the backside to see if those clevis mounts are welded all the way thru. If this is the same guy he builds them out of his garage as a hobby more or less.

SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH..........................BUT I recommend detoursusa.... Mark's a great guy and the bumpers are awesome.... they include side protection too.

What about the C-Rok Bumper and carrier any info on it.

yeah, looks funny.
bowhunter said:
What about the C-Rok Bumper and carrier any info on it.

96mdxjcountry said:
SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH..........................BUT I recommend detoursusa.... Mark's a great guy and the bumpers are awesome.... they include side protection too.

these are probably my favorite aftermarket rear bumpers. looks like he puts a lot of work into them for a great price.

mack said:
yeah, looks funny.

x2 The Crok carrier looks funny to me too. I think his bumper is great though.

JaMMin2525 said:
hey guys,
Im in the market for a rear bumper with a tire carrier and i wanted to know what u guys had and recommended. Thanks!!
-Jammin

C4x4.
Tire carrier is removable in just a few minutes and uses wheel bearings. Comes with side quarter panel protection. coupled with a set of Farm Boy designs tail lights and a class 3 hitch in front of the skid plate, makes the rear as tough as you'll ever need it.
Had mine on for 3 years now. Good investment.

Back