• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 xj 16 in classic wheels/tires

tommy1102

NAXJA Forum User
i have a set of 5 tires and rims for sale. these are the rims that came stock on the 2000 xj classics and limiteds. they are 16x7 and were only available in 00 and 01 on the classic and limited models. i have a set of 5, thats right, a full size spare, and 5 tires for sale. 4 tires are 235/70/16 michelin cross terrain suv with only 10 thousand miles on them with lots of tread left. the 5th tire and wheel are both brand new and have never been mounted. the tire is a goodyear wrangler hp 225/70/16. the 4 used wheels are all in very good shape with very minimal scratches that are hardly noticable, as with all used wheels. the tires are also in very good shape and have plenty of tread left. i will sell these for a very reasonable price, buyer to pay shipping costs. i am located near detroit michigan and can travel within reason to deliver them minus the cost of gas. if anyone is interested please let me know, i can take pics if requested. thanks.
-tommy

Back