• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NEW TOMKEN 6 "

ktm300exc

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Yuall
A newbie Canuck here with my very first post,,,,,,do i get a badge??? Any how, doing up an 88 xj 2 door starting NOW.......Been doin lots of readin here, all good stuff to soak up. Good like the SRT-4 forum i was needing for a time till my lack off self control with speed cought up too me, it had to go. So now am going for some thrills at the other end of the speed spectrum.

Any way ( i will try to keep this short) Had a 91 xj with with 4 "s and 31's and thats it. Loved it, but want to get a little more serious but still daily work truck it,and not push things till they break when wheeling.(Money and down time) only ride.

i want to go 34's but narrow for better street, TSL has a narrow 34??
6 inches minimum
don't mind cuttin up fenders, its going to be a bit of a rat rig.
limited slipp ?possi?
blah blah

BUT my big question is this http://fullsizexjgear.com/Tomken/XJ%...and Kits.htm

Is this Indeed Tomken, how new is it, and how has it improved and work.Is this the kit i am looking for for the type of wheeling i want to do.

sorry for the lenghty post tried the search of course and nothing on the "new Tomken" And the Tomken site has nothing like it.
i will delete post if it is a waste of space.

No 34 inch TSL but do have a 34x1050 LTB... check www.quadratec.com for tomken lifts, I think they are decent lifts, but as stated before, go with Rubicon Express if you can afford it

Thanks guys, How are the Ltb for wear, I want to go fairly narrow to limit road resistance for fuel eco and front end wear, is this a dumb idea or should i just right off the idea and go with some 33 bfg mt. Is my set up over kill. I just want too get to some really funky spots on the weekend to camp or whatever, ......... crawling that takes some thinking,not grinding and no Mud pit rushin.

Last edited:
Back