• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is Southern California is going to Swamp Lake?!

Your cylinder head is packed into my truck. Hopefully I can pass it to Ricardo or Porch Puppy, cause I don't want to haul it home!

CRASH

Okay. If I find somebody else to take it I'll tell them to talk to you.

Thanks man, I owe you a beer now (you know, by the time Moab comes around I think I'm going to have to buy drinks for so many people!)

I'm the first guy to have a 24 valve 4.0, cool.

CRASH

Dave Taylor and Norm Taylor are going. I haven't heard from Mark for awhile, but he said he was going......he rarely misses this trip. Mike L also said he was going, unless something has come up.

I'll be happy to haul it to Bakersfield. :)

I was just seeing if I can get it closer to me than Bakersfield...understandibly I'm a little bit afraid of Bakersfiled! :)

Incidently, my theory is that the head has been cracked since I did the cooling system conversion a year ago or so...I never got it hot enough for a head crack this time but that last time I did it I certinaly got it hot enough. (when I changed that I had gotten it so hot beforehand, the reason I changed so much stuff, that I toasted the water pump!)

Sequoia

Do you still need to train this??

I'm just wondering because I need to pick up a work light from Cracker..

E

I have a policy to never get head from Cracker. Cal told me he has sharp teeth.

Back