• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MISC Jeep parts...

Clean Racing

NAXJA Forum User
Ok I have changed gears again and have a few parts that I am not going to use.. I offer them here to the So Cal crew...trying to clean out the garage again...

1. BRAND NEW Big Daddy tie rod for the XJ cherokee with New moog tie rod ends... $95.00

2. BRAND NEW Crown Auto RHD drag link for a ZJ - bigger than XJ - with New moog tie rod end to piman arm, used for over the knuckle steering... $120.00

I still have a 86 Waggy front D44 -non disco driver drop- housing only with knuckles...no shafts.. and a 79 Waggy front D44 - pass drop- housing only for sale $100.00 each... So If interested in any of this pm me here or email me at [email protected] Thanks...

Scott.

daym... I would have taken it.. if it falls through let me know....

Clean-RC said:
1. BRAND NEW Big Daddy tie rod for the XJ cherokee with New moog tie rod ends... $95.00

2. BRAND NEW Crown Auto RHD drag link for a ZJ - bigger than XJ - with New moog tie rod end to piman arm, used for over the knuckle steering... $120.00

I still have a 86 Waggy front D44 -non disco driver drop- housing only with knuckles...no shafts.. for sale $100.00 Thanks...

Scott.

All pending sale to Chris.... Thanks...

Back