• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE 1463 and lots of Jeep stuff

Chief93XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have brand new never installed RE 1463 3.5 " leafs and ZJ 5.2L V-8 coils for sale, im asking $230 for the leafs and $50 for the coils, never installed either ones but the coils are obviously used (came out of 5.2) but are in very good shape. the leafs will be about $80 shipping probaly and I would have to get a quote for the coils. I also have a set of opening wing windows for sale and a factory XJ skidplate asking $30 for the skid and $40 for the windows. also have Dana 44 High pinion for sale 4.10 gears disassembled and complete minus the junk brakes the were on it. gears and all bearings in great shape. I also have the matching Dana 60 REAR full floating. 30 spline has a posi but the gears are all chewed up. any ? about anything please email me at [email protected] im located near Pittsburg PA 15717. asking $200 for the 44 and best offer for the rear axle- also have 87 laredo parting out still has engine and trans -thanks-Aaron

Whats the 44HP out of? By disassembled do you mean completely gutted? If it is, Do they axles and gears come with it? A lot of questions. Thanks, Justin

I am interested in the coils that you have for sale. Could you send me an email or pm about the age of the coils? Also, I am in Bethlehem so perhaps we can work something out with picking them up.

Thanks,
Jamie

bottle fed , you have email, Justin you have PM. The Axles are out of a mid 70's F250

Now you have a PM:D

On second thought I will pay shipping. I thought you were around the Pittsburgh area.

BA

everybody, the axles are gone, BAs96XJ, i will take 200, but you have 1 guy in front of you, dont sweat it though i will get back to you 1 way or the other, Rob Patterson, im working on that shipping thing, expect it tonite ir tommorrow- Aaron

Back