• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tires

tih'may

NAXJA Forum User
hey what size tires would you recommend running under a cherokee with 5 inches of lift. i want something that will allow me plenty of flew, but also be able gain some ground on every rotation if ya know what i mean. thanks.

are you hacking any fender?

if so, 33x10.50 BFG MT's or Swamper TSL Radialswould be nice if also planning on using stock wheels. If you don't want to hack up your fenders at all, 32's might be the biggest you'll see.

Do some fender trimming and run 33x12.5's. Even 32's will rub with no trimming, and the trimming required to run 33's is cosmetic and easily done with a cutting wheel and box cutter.

Nay

Go 40's or go cruise the mall!! They'll self clearance any fender rubbing issues! :laugh: Seriously,though,I'm running 33X10.50 Swamper radials on 15X8 w 3.5" B/S,trimmed fenders and TJ flares. No rubbing :)

thanks for the advice, oh and when i said "flew", i acctualy ment flex. sorry about that. i dont have the money for bigger tires right now, but when i do, ill probably put 32x10.5's on. and because ill probably do a bit of trimming, ill just add on some bushwhacker flares. thanks again.

Back