• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

axles, lift kit, and tires stuff needs to go

matt6669

NAXJA Member # 1602
Well guys, the cherokee is yet again going under the knife for a major over haul and i need to get rid of some parts. All these parts should be out within two weeks im hoping so first come first serve. Would like to try and get some interest in the parts now so they arn't in my way at the shop. so here we go

First i have a D30 hi pinion front axle. The axle has about 60 thousand miles on it right now. I just replaced the gear oil not to long ago, along with brand new brake pads and rotors. Looking to get 200 for it, its still in perfect condition.

Next i have a chrysler 8.25 its the 29 spline version. Everything same as above. Might need to have the drum pads replaced but besides that, in awesome working order. Best offer takes it

Next we have a Rubicon Express 4.5 super flex kit. Comes with everything you see on rubicon's website. The kit has been on for almost exactly 3 thousand miles. I put it on right before i did an oil change and i just recently did an oil change so if i had to guess your looking at about 3500 miles. It's only been wheeled 3 times so the kit is in awesome shape. Also the uca's and lca's have been over the truck for about half the time that the kit has been in since i went to long arms. I'm looking to get 800 dollars for this kit and it does come with shocks.

Lastly i have my 31x10.5 kumho venture mt's These too have seen a little over 3 thousand miles and about 3 wheeling trips. Still in great condition, only reason for selling is because im going bigger. The tires are mounted on stock cherokee rims for the 98 cherokee. I believe they are the alloy's. Looking to get 400 obo.

Will try and get pictures if anyone needs them.

I also have a set of 36" x 13.5" x 15 Super Swamper Irok Bias Ply tires availble you can see my other thread for those.

You can email me at [email protected]
pm me on here
or get me on aim mattt6669

If you need references just let me know i have a bunch.

Thanks
Matt
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=78259

i'll trade ya the irocs for 35" mtr's...:)

let me know if are able to split that kit up, if you do i might be interested in the rear leafs and coils. need to upgrade also for bigger. let me know if you are willing, if not I do understand.

have a buddy that would love to have them.

the axles are 3.55 gearing stock cherokee gearing. They will be coming out of my 98 cherokee and someone on another forum asked so i figured i would answer on here as well, it is no a vac disc d30.

i have a few bites on the axles already sooo if your interested make an offer like i said first come first serve as i want these outta here. Joe will kill me if i leave all of this stuff laying around his shop.

currnetly im not looking to part ouf the kit, buttttttttt if i get enough interest i don't mind parting it out.

Matt

they are a bit more then 50%, and are worn very well, no cupping at all, they been rotated all the time, i'll get some pics in the AM, i'll pm them to you.
matt6669 said:
mmmm thats quite tempting mack
how many miles on the mtr's got any pictures...?

let me know
there located at joe's (rockreadyxj) shop

Matt

i will watch to see if you part it out. i might take the rear brake lines and shocks and will let my buddy know.

Whos your buddy andy. You know I got dibs on your kit if you upgrade.
ALso isnt this kit 3.5 leafs with shackle? So it wont help you andy. (not tryin to stop a sale just helpin a friend)

Chris

for someone back home. dont worry chris the first person to get my old kit parts will be you. dont worry. there yours when they come off mine. besides extend your brakelines with yj lines and you will be all set and then get my and bolt it up.

ahhh crud i was at my buddies and forgot to take pictures

let me see if my parents left the digi home when they left for there cruise if its home ill snap some quick pictures for you

once again sorry about that one

Matt

all parts will start coming off this truck this week, and should be off within a week or two as i only have nights to work on stuff

Once parts come off i will take pictures and post them up, so if your still interested keep an eye out

like i said, i would like to move the stuff asap

currently i believe the tires, lift are spoken for but money talks

the front d30 is almost 100% sold

also i have skid row lca skid plates, throw me an offer

Matt

hey man,
Still got the lift, all the parts are finally off, took the last parts out last night

I might have someone interested but if you want it let me know
Matt

PMed you about LCA skids... do you have any pics you can send me so I can see what kinda shape they are in?

Last edited:
Back