• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What lift should i go with?

fasttimes87

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 1996 cherokee and i was looking at the RE 5.5 LA kit or the Fulltraction 6" LA kit. I would like to get some feedback from some of you guys, about what you think about these kits.
Thank You

I was also thinking about rustys 6.5 LA kit, i like the set-up but i have heard some bad things about the way they treat their customers. has any body had any problems with their actual product

I'm going with the rusty's 4.5 saw it on a couple of rigs at a shop in wichita falls, TX. they liked the set-up. SO thats what I went with. It should be here this week.

I have the Full Traction and would recommend it over the RE.
Fulltraction does have a full belly skid/crossmember replacement now.

However I would recommend TnT any day for the extra wheel and ground clearance the arms provide.

File 05 said:
I'm going with the rusty's 4.5 saw it on a couple of rigs at a shop in wichita falls, TX. they liked the set-up. SO thats what I went with. It should be here this week.

I HAD that lift now I have the RE version. Thats all I need to say.

TNT... like has been said, you get the quality of RE coils and leaves, with the added clearance of TNTs setup... that's what I'm going with when I upgrade from my 4.5

Back